Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review: All I Really Want: Readings for a Modern Christmas

All I Really Want: Readings for a Modern Christmas All I Really Want: Readings for a Modern Christmas by Quinn Caldwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: ALL I REALLY WANT: READINGS FOR A MODERN CHRISTMAS by Quinn Caldwell

Christmas has become so overblown, overinflated, and marketing-hyped "Sell! Sell! Sell!" that a thinking person wonders, " What happened to peace on earth? Where's goodwill to all?" Author Quinn Caldwell postulates that Christmastime still turns the thoughts of many to pondering the spiritual. He offers readings, suggestions, and actions for all of December and early January (Christmastide). Think, ponder, and reflect. ALL I REALLY WANT is a welk-written, humorous yet serious, conversation with the reader.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment