Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review: SNAKES: Fun Facts and Amazing Photos of Animals in Nature (Amazing Animal Kingdom Series) #1

SNAKES: Fun Facts and Amazing Photos of Animals in Nature (Amazing Animal Kingdom Series) #1 SNAKES: Fun Facts and Amazing Photos of Animals in Nature (Amazing Animal Kingdom Series) #1 by Emma Child
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEW: SNAKES by Emma Child (Amazing Animal Kingdom #1)

I love snakes and I have grandkids, so I am happy to read and review SNAKES. I know the Amazing Animal Kingdom series by Emma Child us always reliable for readily understood animal education, and engaging photographs. Let your young readers read these books for themselves. For those still in the "read to" stage, read a chapter at a time while they enjoy listening and seeing the photos. Everybody will learn!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment